Indefinite Leave to Remain

If you are preparing to apply for settlement in the UK known as Indefinite Leave to Remain you will need to spend months getting everything ready. If you don’t want to pay a consultant £100s or £1000s or pounds to advise you then get our guide and do it yourself. Our guided contain all the information you need to submit your Indefinite leave to Remain application to the UK Border Agency yourself.

The ILR guide includes the following

  • Comprehensive list of documents required
  • Breakdown of each document and which documents are satisfactory
  • Explanation of requirements for your application
  • Explanation of how the UKBA process your application and what to expect
  • Letter templates to use as required for your application
  • Application form, fees and test details and information
  • All the information you need to make an application using form SET (M)

Note: This guide is for those who are sponsoring a partner where one partner is already a British Citizen or permanent resident in the UK. If you are applying as someone who has spent 5 or more years in the UK then you need to get our guide entitled “Indefinite Leave to Remain SET (O)”

Indefinite Leave to Remain guide SET (M)
Indefinite Leave to Remain guide SET (M)
This guide provides all the required information to make an ILR application if you are sponsoring your partner to become a permanent residence in the UK. the guide includes a list of all required documents and letter templates including instructions on how to complete all tests. A must have guide if you want to prepare for your application and save money.
Price: £89.95
Price: £39.95